Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cupcakes!!

So, a couple of my friends have been having this "cupcake war," which I believe has been going on for some months, now. The whole story's pretty long, so I suggest you take a look at their video documentation of it: the beginning and the response, which tells the story much better than I could. (They're also pretty funny!)

Anyway, the whole thing got me all bothered about cupcakes. I mean, seriously, when was the last time you really enjoyed a cupcake?! So I decided to bake some myself. Not only were they yummy, but they turned out beautifully, as well!

They were vanilla, with butter cream frosting on some and strawberry on the others -- and sprinkles, of course! I haven't learned how to make frosting yet, so I used store-bought and piped it on. I think I did a fantastic job!

1 comment:

Heather said...

YUM! Where is my cupcake!!!